For the following areas:
Ø Moreno Valley/Perris
Ø Rancho Cucamonga
- Deliver after-school Literacy and/or Math instruction to students in small groups (average of 7-10 students per group)
- Obtain student placement data and help create student learning plans
- Conduct regular student assessments and communicate regularly with parents
- Complete administrative responsibilities throughout the program
- Minimum of a BA degree, with 1+ years of teaching/tutoring experience required
- Commitment to the success of our students
- Experience working with English Language Learners, Special Education students, and/or students that qualify for free/reduced lunch (desired)
- Instructional leadership experience (desired)
- Availability to work between 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Up to $35 per hour depending on certification and district employment status
Send resumes to email@example.com with the name of the city location in the subject line.